Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sage Happy Birthday

Birthday cards are always needed. 
I had this sage frame around since last October for a possible Christmas card. 
The Sketch Challenge #475 at Splitcoaststampers was the perfect opportunity to finally use the frame for a birthday card. 

The roses are die cut with Sizzix Bigz 3-D Flower die. 
The leaves are die cut with the Elizabeth curvy die.

(See what I used to make the frame below.)
Card Ingredients: Elizabeth Curvy Leaves die, Sizzix 3-D Flowers die,
Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic Elements "Marvelous Squares" and "classic squares" dies,
JustRite sentiment,  Stampin' Up word window label. 







9 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! My jaw dropped when I saw this one...You sure know how to put a fabulous card together. I'm doing a happy dance...because I have those dies and I can give this a try...Of course, My card won't look as amazing as yours...Thank you so much for sharing.

Kristine Porter said...

Your card is absolutely stunning, Angela! Every element is simply perfect. It is always a treat to visit your blog! xoxo

Irish Cherokee said...

Amazing!!! Speechless again. HAH! That will be the day. Beautiful card Angela.

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Angela. Fantastic use of this die set.

Becky said...

I saw this this morning over at SCS, it is stunning. Thanks for sharing how you created this. :)

Monica said...

So striking and soft and very, very pretty.

Susan Payton said...

What a beautiful card. So glad to see you here blogging, so many deserted blogs anymore. Thanks for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely framework - those flowers and leaves are amazing!

Lisa said...

Just gorgeous♡♡♡
Hugs,
Lisa