Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cool Color Palettes

For the INSPIRATION CHALLENGE at Splitcoaststampers 
the hostess takes us to the DESIGN SEEDS website filled with beautiful color palettes! 

For my first card I used a Balzer Designs template and distress inks in earth tones for the background. The dogwoods were stamped twice die cut and fussy cut the second layer to pop up.I don't know why I chose to make flowers in these tones but I love the result. 





I'm making a number of "Thinking of You" for homebound members of my Church. Keeping it CAS makes it easier to mass produce. Here I used my aqua brush and Twinkling H2Os in Pink Azalea and Olive Vine and LuminArte black cherry. The Lilies image is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa. 





4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Becky said...

Both of just stunning! Love the dots and flowers on that first one, very creative.

Marie-Louise said...

These are both gorgeous.

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.