Saturday, September 14, 2013

Give Thanks

It seems there's something extra special about this time of year. The kids are back to school, the weather (for some) has a fresh feel, the pumpkins are making their way for fall and weddings. September was my wed month. The Inspiration Challenge site at Splitcoaststampers is William Sonoma which is loaded with beautiful things. I used two Hero Arts background stamps that I thought captured the elegance of my inspirations.

Hero Arts Large Floral Pattern #S5471



Hero Arts Leaf & Floral Background CG405 click for mum tools

Hero Arts #CG405



3 comments:

America said...

Gorgeous inspired takes! Fab use of colors and textures.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Amazing - I love all of your cards equally!

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are GORGEOUS!!!