Saturday, March 2, 2013

8th Anniversary Celebration!

SplitcoastStampers is celebrating EIGHT years of the Ways To Use It Challenge

We are to use some things that relate to an eight year anniversary.
Flower - Lilac
Gemstone - Tanzania (light purple or blue color stone)
Traditional gifts - bronze or pottery
Modern gifts - linen or lace
The challenge is to make a card in the color purple family 


I just purchased the Norrland flower die by memory box. I absolutely love making flowers and the Norrland flower (I think) is lilac in color. I love the flowers on the creamy background to highlight the details. Happy Anniversary or Birthday!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I adore this! It reminds me of my grandmother...a good thing :) The flower petals look so real...and that doily edge is the perfect touch.

Becky said...

I love this card TOO! :) Beautiful design.

Julie said...

How lovely! Great card. love the cut out detail and the flower.

Tina K. said...

You made a beautiful card. I love the white on white design you made with the die cutting machine. What type of glue did you use to secure the flowers and the “Happy Birthday” paper?